The owner is greedy and fired many of the beloved caregivers who have worked for her for years and hired employees with less experience for little salary.We made a choice at that point to remove our child due to a lifestyle change/job change.

Ilene requires you always pay a month ahead so we gave 2 months notice that we would not be returning and would like our september payment back. She now refuses to answer our calls or emails and thinks we are going to just let it go. We overlooked quite a bit because we loved his caregivers but basically all you pay for is 4 hours of naps Ilene provides nothing and canceled the only music class because she is greedy. Daycare is expensive and we really need our money, she didn't care about our kid then and she doesn't care now.

We will not give up.

Her policy states she has 2 months to return our money I guess just not our phone calls.I suppose a lawyer and court will be next or maybe a call to 311 and a message on every local parent group in the neighborhood.

Had an Experience with Ilenes SunFlower?

Comments

All daycares are licensed

These negative reviews(read them carefully ) were posted by one disgruntled employee . It is ashame that these sights are allowed to post misinformation. Ilene's sunflower

American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down! American Heritage Academy Child Care "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..." Read more Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge Foster Care and Adoptive Community "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..." Read more Kindercare - This company does not care about children Kindercare "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more